Experience fascinating, experimental and delicious wines from the winemakers who are rewriting the rules of conventional winemaking in Western Australia.
Husband-wife duo of Denmark’s Brave New Wines, Yoko Luscher and Andries Mostert will join forces with Josephine Perry, the one woman band behind Margaret River’s Dormilona, to showcase some of their best wares yet.
Hear from this talented trio in the warm surrounds of Petition Kitchen while enjoying a special three-course, share style menu matched with a selection of Dormilona and Brave New Wines.
• Dormilona Pet Nat
• Brave New Wine Pet Nat
• Honey Badger ‘Deborah’ 2017
• Dormilona Chardonnay 2017
• Brave New Wine Magical Animal Chardonnay 2017
• Honey Badger ‘Nicholas’ 2017
• Dormilona Cabernet 2017
• Brave New Wine Schadenfreude Shiraz 2017