2pm — late
Founded in Gothenburg, Sweden, by four friends from different parts of the world, the Beerbliotek brewing philosophy is a simple one — keep brewing new beers that this jet-setting group of mates would want to drink themselves.
With a name derived from the Latin word bibliothēca, meaning library, or a collection of books — Beerbliotek’s collection of beer is finally here to check out, volume by volume, as it launches into Western Australia at Petition Beer Corner this February.
• Whoop Ass — Dry Hopped Orange Peel Sour
• A Moment of Tranquility — NEIPA
• Eternal Darkness — Imperial Stout
• How’s One Meant to Grow When Walls Keep Caving In — Coconut Milk IPA
• A Passion For Gingers — Ginger Fruit Sour
• Shakes Fist Angrily — Cascadian Orange Peel Dark Ale